Saturday, July 4, 2009

Did you find me via my "newsletter?"

If so, welcome!! Thank you for taking the time to read our e-mail and check out our blog! My genius husband figured out how to do a newsletter so I could get the word out to family and friends. Now I'm just waiting to see if people read it or delete it. We all get so bombarded by e-mail these days that I am a little skeptical about its effectiveness. We'll see!!

I am so excited about all the amazing things that have been donated to our auction! I never expected to have so many really cool things for people to bid on! If you see something you like, please bid. If not, please forward it to others who might want to bid. THANK YOU!

I wish I could say that I had more updates on baby Rita. Other than getting pre-approval from China, all we can do now is wait. We pray every night that the Lord keep her safe and healthy, and that He prepares her heart for her new family. We cannot wait to get the official approval (once our dossier is reviewed) so that we can start sending her packages and pictures. That is why we had the new photos taken. We want to be sure our little angel gets to see our faces before we meet her. Either way I think she is likely to be a bit frightend by us!

This fundraiser is an excellent way to make the wait go by quickly. Well, that and trying to figure out how to cram a 4th person and all their required "stuff" into our home! One thing is for sure, I won't need to go clothes shopping for Miss Rita. We're pretty well stocked up on girl clothes in my house. I wonder what size she will be???

It's July 4 and I've yet to go to a picnic, put on something red, white or blue or, for that matter, take a shower! I think I'll go do that right now. Just wanted to welcome and thank those of you who've found their way to our blog/auction site.

No comments:

Post a Comment