Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Auction Starts TONIGHT!

Before I go any further, I have to give a big "shout out" to my handsome and hardworking husband. He has been (and is, at this moment!) working so hard to make this auction a reality. Apparently setting up 55 ebay auctions to launch at 1 time as an easily-identifiable ebay store is no easy task!! He is doing an amazing job.

Earlier I had mentioned how I had really prayed about what type of fundraiser I could do based on my talents and resources, and how this auction got dropped in my lap. What I failed to recognize at the time is that this is also the perfect use of Christopher's talents and resources. I could not be doing this without his patience, perserverance and general mastry of ebay. It has actually turned out to be the perfect project for us to do as a team.

The auction launches at 7:00 tonight. I am going back and forth between panic, and reminding myself that I am not the one in control! I know it is going to be okay (actually, better than okay) and I know it will have its share of glitches as well. I just need to keep the end goal in mind and remember that any money we add to the adoption account is more money than we had last week!

So...if you are reading this, please consider bidding on something and please tell a friend! We truly do have something for everyone. We recently added some awesome health and beauty items such as gift baskets from Woodhouse Day Spa, Aqua Foot Detox and Hydration Station from Hollywood Tans and even Laser Hair Removal! Did I mention teeth whitening? Okay, now I'm just starting to sound like a commercial!

I have added a DIRECT LINK from this blog to the EBAY STORE! You can click the link on the tip right of the blog page or click on this link.
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/rita-adoption-fund__W0QQ_armrsZ1
It will only show the Arabian Nights tickets and cookies until everything launches at 7 pm. Chris is working to make this as idiot proof (for my sake!) as possible. In the meantime, here is a list of Q and A that I put on our newsletter last night. I hope it is helpful.

1 comment:

  1. Am praying for you and your family! May God bless you! He will you know.

    ReplyDelete