Monday, October 12, 2009

Incredible









When we were going through the final processes, especially the fundraising, I continued to have a certain song in my head. It was running through my brain almost constantly. One week I mentioned it to my friend Anna. She told me that she often had that same song in her head when they were heading to Vietnam to bring home Jasmine. So... I guess I shouldn't have been too surprised when we went back to our church for the first time since China and this was the song they were singing when we walked in.

What kind of God would do this for me?
Victory. Grace. and Mercy!
He is so special. Simply Incredible.
He IS incredible.
An incredible God deserves incredible praise.
Praise.
Incredible.

He IS so incredible. He does miracles every day and so often they go unnoticed. But He really outdid Himself with this one. I love it when God makes himself and his goodness so obvious that you just cannot deny how He loves us so. Now that we have our huge miracle I am happy to sit back and watch all the tiny little miracles He has in store for my family. Praise Him, praise Him. He IS incredible.

Now, I'm going to post a ton of photos of my miracles. Yes, I am still dressing them alike. Can't help it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Teresa,
    We are in South Florida and I would like to email you, but am not sure how to do that from your blog? We are DTC 9/25/09 for a WC. I have some questions about how you pulled your fund raiser together. Would you mind emailing me at jlr1964@yahoo.com so I may contact you privately?
    Thanks so much.
    Rita is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete